Sign-up for News Updates
Shooting range with retail gun operations
Limits: $10MM TIV- $1MM/$3MM GL
Deductible: $5,000 on property/$0 on GL
Survival Skills Educational Group
Limits: $4MM TIV – $1M/$2M GL
Deductible: $2,500 property/$0 on GL
We protect the vital interests of commercial outdoors and sporting pursuits.
At Blue River Underwriters, our dedicated team of experienced outdoors enthusiasts and insurance professionals work hard so others may play hard doing what they enjoy. We deliver an AM Best A+ Rated Carrier and a longstanding program that offers comprehensive solutions to insureds who are in the hunt/lease, rod/gun, guide/outfitter and resort/lodge industries.
- ALL individual accounts and/or policies bound over $25,000 will receive 15% commission (not including Workers’ Compensation).
- Hunt/Lease – clubs, leased hunting land
- Rod/Gun – clubs, indoor/outdoor rifle & pistol ranges, trap & skeet ranges
- Campgrounds / RV Parks
- Guides/Outfitters – hunting (including hog), fishing (including ice fishing), kayak & canoe, hiking/backpacking
- Resorts/Lodges – hunting & fishing, destination
- Gun Stores (Must have a shooting range)
- Skeet/Trap Shooting, Archery Range, Rifle/Pistol Ranges
Product: Property, general liability, inland marine, directors & officers, commercial auto, crime, cyber liability, umbrella coverages and workers’ compensation (campgrounds, RV parks and B&Bs only).
- Replacement cost & ACV valuation
- Property enhancement endorsement available
- Building coverage, business personal property coverage, equipment breakdown coverage, docks, ordinance of law coverage, business income, extra expense, spoilage and more are offered as coverage enhancements
- A minimum of 80% coinsurance required.
- Protection Classes 1-10
- Owned, leased, or rented mobile equipment used in the Insured’s operation.
- I.E. Boats, ATV’s, Tools & Equipment
- $1MM Per Occurrence
- $3MM Aggregate
- Umbrella: Up to $5MM
- Private passenger autos such as: cars, SUV’s, pick-up trucks, vans with 7 passengers or less
- Personal, commercial, retail & service use
- All vehicles must be licensed for road/street use
- 100 miles or less radius
- 20,000 lbs or less gross vehicle weight
- Hired & non-owned coverage can be included
- Symbols 7, 8 & 9 will be written
- Maximum combined single limit of $1MM
- Umbrella: Up to $5MM
- Campgrounds, RV parks and B&B’s only
- AM Best A+ Rated Carrier
- Vast Industry Experience
Watch our 2019 Webinar
“Again, I want to thank you for all your help! I really do appreciate it. I don’t think there are many companies out there who would be willing to work with us as much as you did!!”
Insurance Agency Office Manager
Full program available in all 50 states
Stephanie Verseman, AINS
Office (719) 399-0981
cell: (720) 495-9015
office: (312) 521-8971
Main Office Mailing Address:
Blue River Underwriters
Outdoors Insurance Program
12412 York St.
Thornton, CO 80241