Taking steps to protect against the impact of a cyber breach is more important… and easier… than ever.
Commercial construction workers are the foundation of our economy. Having workers’ compensation coverage suited to their unique skills and risk exposures is paramount. With our AM Best A+ XV carrier and preferred paper, our experienced construction and comp underwriting team provide competitive monoline workers’ comp solutions for nearly 80 construction infrastructure, artisan contractor and related commercial services classes. With additional access to carrier loss control resources and an in-house claims department familiar with contractors, Blue River Underwriters’ Contractors Workers’ Comp is a well-built solution for these insureds’ needs.
Third Party Coverage: Up to a $1,000,000 limit
- Network Security Wrongful Act
- Privacy Wrongful Act
- Media Wrongful Act
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Fines
Regulatory Proceeding Coverage: Up to a $250,000 limit
- Regulatory Fines
First Party Coverage: Up to a $250,000 limit
- Notification Costs
- Monitoring Expenses
- Extortion Threat Expense
- Data Replacement
- System Restoration Expenses
- Cyber Investigation
- Crisis Management
eRiskHub Claims & Management Services:
Comprehensive, value-added breach services included with every policy.
- Breach preparation: Valuable information on cyber risk, how to defend against it and what to do in the event of a suspected privacy event
- Breach response: 800 number for rapid access to ‘Breach Coach’ who will assist in initial event consultation and claims handling, agreed upon event response will be facilitated with necessary support from pre-approved service providers with breach experience in areas of legal, system forensics, credit monitoring, and victim notification
Fire Sprinkler Elite:
Program is available nationwide excluding Hawaii, Cook County IL, NY City, and surrounding area.
Roger Herron, AU
Office (469) 320-4026
Cell (972) 795-3870
Office (469) 320-4028
Cell (817) 602-7779
Office (469) 320-4030
Cell (817) 914-2010
Main Office Mailing Address:
Blue River Underwriters
Fire Sprinkler Elite Program
222 Las Colinas Blvd. W.
Irving, TX 75039